Russian Visa for Highly Qualified Specialist
Visa for Highly Qualified Specialists is a new kind of Work Visa easier to get.
- presupposes a salary (remuneration) of more than two million rubles per year for a foreigner with experience, skills or achievements in a particular area of activity
- allows to get a multiple-entry visa once for up to 3 years and renew it without leaving Russia
- does not require the Employer to obtain quotas and request from the employment centre, as well as to receive Permission to hire foreign workers
- does not require a foreigner to make analysis to receive Medical Certificate, a voluntary medical insurance is sufficient instead
- allows a foreigner to get a residence permit for himself and his family members
- facilitates the visa registration requirements: the registration is not required for a short-term stay (up to 90 days) in other regions of Russia
- your profession and type of intended work in Russia
- your citizenship
- visa and Visa Invitation's urgency
- prices and quality of your visa assistant's services
To extend a visa for Highly Qualified Specialists or get a new multiple-entry work visa, it is not required to leave the country, it can be issued at a local Migration police office.
Citizens of the Schengen countries can obtain a visa in any country-member of the Schengen Area.
To receive a Russian visa in a third country, one must submit a residence or work permit in this country.
An Invitation for a Highly Qualified Specialist visa (multiple-entry visa valid for up to 3 years, purpose of visit – “employment”) is issued on the basis of Work Permit by the Russian Migration police upon request of Russian accredited organizations.